Performance report of Solar Lamp (Sunking Solo) from Jharkhand
- 100 Solar Lamps have been distributed as sample in Ekal Villages of Jharkhand surrounding GRCs where there is no electrification at all.
- 98 are working well but two pieces are not working and are to be returned back to Ranchi.
- Lamp size is small and handy and its uses are multipurpose.
Power backup with one time full charged lamp :
- About two nights for domestic uses in houses with low power.
- 4 Hrs. for study of children with Turbo power mode.
- 8-10 Children are reading well in one lamp light.
- Domestic work, especially for kitchen or Goshala